TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My webdesigning site (not finished)

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Oct 5th 2002#72334 Report
hey.. thast cool, i like it.. but u should improve the quality of the picts..:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2002#72347 Report
Originally posted by PaavoPerkele
it's ok, loaded instantly for me. (being in Finland..hehe)

The only real thing that bothers me is the jaggies in the header-image. Looks resized.

It'll be good tho.

same as paavo + plus i don't like the header at all, and why is it all flash, there are just 2 things flash, it only makes it load slower
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2002#72514 Report
I realy dont know why the quality of my pics are that bad, maybe bacuase they are png files?
How about this new design? or i just changed the top pic! hehe
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2002#72528 Report
It IS very 2Advanced like....but that's cool. I built a very similar site myself It's a very nice site, just maybe a little bit unoriginal. After i made my 2advanced site, i sorta created a unique site...well, i haven't come across another site like it (http://cyblingdesign.com) yet. You have all the actionscript knowledge, that's obvious and your site is excellent. Now go just beyond, be the best
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2002#72532 Report
did you post that somewhere else?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2002#72695 Report
sybersnake who are you asking?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2002#72744 Report
Jeay: you i think
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2002#72746 Report
Perhaps you should also take another look at the spelling in the site, it does not give people much confidence in your proffesional work, if your showcase site is littered with errors - a small thing to alter, but will make the world of difference.

"Sigmastudio.com becomes fully fuctinal, weare wery pround of this design......"

Also the biography bit is far too unproffesional to impress, clients will not care about the origins of your name etc... I dont recall Hillman Curtis mentioning his parents at all.

There is nothing hugely wrong with your site, its just that as a potential client, I would question the integrity of your work and your ability to produce results, there is a distinct lack of previous work and no clear indication of your qualifications to call yourself a 'proffesional webdesign studio'.

If I sound harsh or scathing I am sorry, but I am not going to soft soap you, as a website it is ok, as a frontend to your design studio, I would think twice before unveiling it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 8th 2002#72855 Report
well theremit I havent reveled my site yet and I was thinking of removing that info about me and my co-founder. and I know about the spelling man im going to fix that but first I was thinking of making the site great with an impressive design. thanx for the post I appriciate it.

And man you should learn to read: the topic is: My webdesigning site (not finished) and I was asking for what you think about the design not if I had any spelling errors.
Peace.

Any more feedback?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2002#73057 Report
Ya, it looks good but it also reminds me of the 2advanced site, a lot actually.

Also, I don't know how I feel about the background texture of the header. I would just use a solid color, like the light blue.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum