TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My Site Has Been Updated!

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#71891 Report
I have updated my page...as of now Ive added a Graphics page and a front/index whatever you want to call it page.

to go to my wonderful site please click this long-ass link......

And comment...people...comment...I will make all of the changes that seem reasonable:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#71899 Report
the bevels on the buttons are a bit big, the white is starting to conflict with the names of the categories.
the stuff section, well being online for a long time is not really impressive dude, some sparc servers go on, get shutdown once for maintance, and the next time they get shut, they are on their way to the trash.
http://slonik.homestead.com/stuff.html
the buttons on the bottom of that page
sign in and whats next to it.. are hard to read.
http://slonik.homestead.com/links.html
it wouldnt hurt to label the links eh? instead of having to look at your taskbar in case goat.cx is one of your faves.
also is too far right and doesnt rescale for the browser, so user with 800x600 screens get no love.
http://slonik.homestead.com/
is ok.. u dont have to tell us is not supposed to be centered, when u wanna do "controversial" design stuff, is best to incorporate it into the flow.
and also the main image is nice, but it says enter in a reall dull way, you got some nice colours going on in the image. .perhaps u can play with that.
and you're 15.. right.. dude.. dont put your home phone in your website..or your cell phone.. is just better that way..
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#71901 Report
ok...those changes have been made...thanks.

but i still crave more feedback!

and hows the graphics page? I like it...not too original...but...YOUR OPINION!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#71903 Report
Get a new host! I don't like your beveled nav very much. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#71905 Report
what kind of host would you suggest? Since Im not at all good with HTML, nor Flash...

And not really willing to pay too much too..
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2002#71917 Report
Originally posted by Alpha2Cookie
Get a new host! I don't like your beveled nav very much. :(

whats wrong with is host.. d00d.. hes just starting.. hes 15.. and at least hes not pimping one of those cbj or cjb..or .8m or even a geoicitie site.
unless u got backend reasons.. and have dealt with that company before i thought it was ok..
at no one can do a who is him either..
which i guess does lil good when his home phone and cell # are there.

wait i just checked.. and he did make some changes..
KUDOS.. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum