TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Got a site up.

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 29th 2002#71382 Report
It's fro my bro's video company. Tell me what you think.

www.jtproductions.cc
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2002#71387 Report
Well it looks pretty good, but there really isnt a color scheme... and im not a big fan of the music... you should make it so that you can turn it off, up, down, etc...

The site is pretty much one big image, i would work on slicing it up a bit so that it loads faster...

There are a few runtime errors that have to do with your scrollers, might want to check those out... and there are two broken images the "downy.jpg" and the "uppy.jpg"

Other then those things i think the site is decient....
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 30th 2002#71429 Report
it's good job , but U have to work more on it so that it likes a website
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2002#72248 Report
I think you've got a good start on it, but work with it a little more. Some of the images need to be touched up a bit, jagged edges and stuff.

One thing I don't like about it is your pages do not flow with each other. You're changing the way each page looks by not staying constant with the layout.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2002#72310 Report
that site is 1 big tutorial, i don't really liek the LCd screen as header either.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2002#72324 Report
well like neliconcept it is overly beveled i think and the things holding the new scroller are badly done......also the pic inside the news scroller doesnt fit at all......but thats about it keep at it and it will be better
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum