TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

added content

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 24th 2002#70642 Report
It has certainly been a while since I posted on these boards but I have had a busy busy busy life....grrr....but I added some content to my webfolio....didn't really finish but I had to go to bed

http://www.xs4all.nl/~hagg/Portfolio/
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2002#70676 Report
Dude that's mighty phat. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2002#70680 Report
can u make ur conent come up flush with ur links ?
that would rox0r
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2002#70723 Report
in the portfolio section for me, the bottom gets all craped out

im having mixed feelings about the design, i like it but i think it could be improved upon

I think you should make the name of the site bigger or more recognizable, it would just improve it that much more

Also, the buttons could have something done to them other then just a gradient, or maybe its the text, something about them just doesnt seem appealing

overall great design and good content so far, keep it up
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2002#70727 Report
well overall its a pretty decent design but i see alot of things that need to be fixed...

1. Im getting alot of pointless scrolling... might want to look into fixing that....

2. The bottom of the page in both the main page and the portfolio page looks terrible... none of the images line up and it just looks really bad.. i would recommend just making the background of the page the 2 rows of blue or something...

3. there needs to be something done with the top of the content area... it just ends.. maybe inclose it or something... cause to top is just open...

4. Like inhale said, something needs to be done with the title of the site... you cant really see it in comparison with the rest of the title "image"...

I think if you worked on those things, you will have yourself a really nice design...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2002#70800 Report
thanks for the comments about the messiness at the bottom of the pages... uhuh I didn't fix that yet, I always have to realine those pics after adding content (will improve on that too) but I wanted to go to bed cuz I had to work the next morning
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2002#70801 Report
I like it; Kinda..It doesn't fit my likes too much though...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum