TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A thingy

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5681 Report
Hi

Thought i'd share my latest "thingy" I did in PS. It's just a thing I messed around making. It's nothing that I intend to use, rather than a little "get to know Photoshop"-thingy..... :D

Anyway. You may speak freely about the outcome and hey.......Keep rocking......... :D

http://www.synvinkel.net/gfx/synvinkel2001.jpg

// Rock on !!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5682 Report
By the way....I am still on my way of making a new homepage.....Wich I will post when it's done...And hope it sticks....... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5685 Report
looking at the picture was like a mint drink, the blue I guess. I love the letter effect. But there something wrong with the yellow-green.
I visited the website, did you design it ? Anyway it's really clean and appealing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5686 Report
Yeah......I did that homepage. But I'm re-designing it right now, so the new one will come later on some day......As I said, the graphic was just something to train my rusty skills in making lightning effects.......=)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5710 Report
Did you use phong for the letter effects and the bubbles and everything? Looks similar...I luv phong! And this site too :D well overall i thought the image was complete ownage just one thing...maybe its just me...is I really don't like yellow. In a way it goes with the blue, but I guess it's too intense. Nice looking! Rating: Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5714 Report
Well since Phong is one of my many sources of enlightment, it has some part of it, but I actually just fooled around with what I'd learned from various "tipholders" around the web including Phong, DBM, TeamPhotoshop and other places.
I know the yellow sticks out a tad, but I was just thinking of Swedish flagcolors wich is blue and yellow.....So it just stuck with the whole thing.

I thank you for your critic and your kind words though man !!
Someday when I get my hat off the shelves, I'll add my website to review aswell.......But that will have to be later on.......

:D :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum