TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What do you think?

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70371 Report
This is my new site. Like? Dislike? Why?

thanks everyone.

SeventhDesign
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70374 Report
Is filtertastic.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70375 Report
cute...lol...the only thing on the page that used filters was just the splash page....
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70377 Report
A big fat dislike. Why? For one thing, relying on filters only is not a good thing. It can even be a bad thing. Two, the way the content on the site is displayed should be consistent if you're displaying pieces from your portfolio. And for personal reasons, I'm not too fond of the splash page being completely different than how the main site looks like.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70378 Report
DUDE.. i CAN NOT beleive you're here denying the fact that you are FILTER HAPPY. can anyone say.. Xenofex..a lil Lighting.. all over.. and a fuking Bevel on anything and everything....
dude whatever.. i would proceed to rip on you.. but you're to busy dropping shadows.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70383 Report
what? What exactly are you ppl looking at? the only thing thats SITE based and not a link to my other art work and sites that uses filters is the splash, the site layout/design NOTHING has effects or filters, i used brushs, or just flat black squares, i used a bevel on the left top side of the page for the jagged part of the top thats all.

yes, the splash page image is used like 4 filters and some blending options.

Im looking at other ppls sites that are replying here, hey u guys use filters too, my main page is FREE of filters, my splash pages YES has it on. My artwork is used with color effcts and a plastic filter and some drop shawdos on the Endo cover jus so its not flat and plan looking
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70384 Report
lol d9thc

yea that splash page, i really dislike...lensflare some plugins and why do you have a basket? hehe well...i don't know how to describe that, but it reminds me of easter baskets.

and once inside...

you have ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ all over the place. red + yellow i don't like, that was my middle school's colors...oh the horrors. :(
the huge ass "7th design" in the background stands out, it's not even centered with the layout.

and i think d9thc was referring to your portfolio, and how most things are tutorials + filters. but he's already ragged you enough for that...so...

could use improvements...keep at it

[edit]
c'mon lets not get all hostile and start "blame shifting" or whatever, you had asked for comments. if everyone that sees it does a "momma reply" then you won't improve. and i dont' see any filter usage in moos or d9thc's sites...but i may be mistaken...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70385 Report
d9thc you can help him to make it better instead of keep making fun of him, if you want to be an ass move to theroot.

to cata:
im with mo0 on how the splash is nothing to do with your site. it should have similarity to the site. your site seems to have a whole bunch different things going on at once. You have the big 7 design in the background and then it doesnt really seem to have anything to do with the scheme. and at the top you have the wind blown part at the top right, i dont see it anywhere else. so it looks way out of place. i think you just wanted to show everything you can do in a small package. its good to do that but i recommend making you whole site to looks like it all flows together and show what you can do in your portfolio section.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70386 Report
bleh well i agree w/ redeye too...i guess that caustic sarcasm was a bit much...but it was funny to read heh...oh well
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70387 Report
Thanks Redeye
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum