TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Communicating Ideas

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 19th 2002#69896 Report
well thats what the comp. is called. They're an ad agency... and i was forced to do this.. Flash BlOWS.. AE is where is at,
Ci. Hispana
so thats what they wanted.. before anyone says anything they DIDNT want any colour.. besides that blueish thing in there..

i had fun rendering the logo.. originally it was 2d. with a ***** ass gradient going through it...

Gooday.MOFOS...
seriously.. Cheers.:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 19th 2002#69905 Report
Well, that's one hell of a BIG splash. Might want to reduce the dimensions. The flash is pretty decent, but can't judge much cause I'm flash-illiterate :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 19th 2002#69908 Report
I really like the look of it, but as sidez said the sizes seem opposite to me. You should see a smaller splash and then more for content. I think you did a nice job with the flash though. It's not annoying. 'nuff said.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 19th 2002#69910 Report
THEY MADE ME DO IT.. lol.. no seriously.. i hate flash... i know of instances where it works LOVELY.. but for the most it goes Abused. and i know about the splash page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 19th 2002#69965 Report
yeah i hate to say it but that splash is horrible.. (size anyways) the design is good... just work on that and i think it would look great..

*good flash animations :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 19th 2002#69966 Report
my arguement to the splash page after it was done.. since i didnt want anything else to do with that site was this.

The enter button is there
the Get flash button is there
the info button is there
WHY SCROLL?

and thats how i left it.. i see that u can scroll it lots. but why do people feel like they have to scroll it?.

but in any case.. tks. for the crit.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum