TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

feedback on webpage

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 18th 2002#69781 Report
Just wanted to get some feedback on this webpage i created for a friend's home business.. hopefully the tables don't go wack on other ppls puters..

http://members.optushome.com.au/emeltech/index.html

thanks..
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2002#69786 Report
the top seems to have a lot of empty space, but i think it still works well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2002#69804 Report
looks pretty good but what does emeltech do?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2002#69805 Report
Originally posted by xchanin
looks pretty good but what does emeltech do?

not much
web development and other info tech stuff..
the site's not finished
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2002#69843 Report
I agree with redeye.. the top does look really empty.. maybe work on that other then that it looks great.. nice work man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2002#69865 Report
On the services page all the images get that evil 'Red Ex'.... It'd be nice to see how it looks after the content gets filled in....
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 19th 2002#69916 Report

Overall I very much like the feel of the page. I hate to be cliche', but it's fresh. I like the extra negative space @ the top and the nav being above the banner. I'm a little concerned about how it will look with content added in, almost all of your content may be below the fold--but you can play with that.

Tighten up the drop shadow under the nav text at the top, and it's a little confusing / disorienting to the eye to have both the circular "scan lines" on the right of the banner and the horizontal ones above and below emeltech. I would suggest looking at replacing the horizontal lines with maybe a solid block of color so it doesn't detract from the circular lines (I like those better of the two). Oh, and maybe a little less blur on the text in the background (html code) on the left. Perhaps no blur with a color tone that's a half step off of the background color (to make it de-emphasized).

Or I could be wrong, it's just my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2002#70035 Report
i like it.
but, the parts of the code and the buttons are kinda fuzzy on my computer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum