TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Orgazym

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 4th 2002#67627 Report
I have a BASIC design for my new site finished. I want to change the scrollbar on the Iframe (I don't know how to do this yet) , change the banner, and a few other things.

http://www.orgazym.vze.com/

keep in mind that this is basic and if anyone wants to give helpful hints like how to change the color of the scrollbar in an Iframe they are more than welcome
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2002#67628 Report
Make the pixel text more crisp.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2002#67633 Report
You need something to hold the button, I think.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2002#67636 Report
I tried putting the buttons in a table but I didn't like the turn out
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2002#67637 Report
I see Faye Valentine... :D

A few things, do something about how you're displaying the news. Those tables look incredibly ugly and doesn't fit into the design.

The buttons on the left definitely look out of place. Try keep the whole design within a certain color scheme and look.

By the way the tables and such is displayed, I'm guessing you're using a graphical HTML editor, maybe Frontpage or Dreamweaver, correct?

I want to change the scrollbar on the Iframe (I don't know how to do this yet).

You already did it. Did you grab the coding from somewhere else or something? Be more specific, do you want to change the color? Eliminate it completely? Replace it with a JS-driven scroller?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 4th 2002#67643 Report
the tables are definitaly something I'm going to change. I just havent got around to knowing what I'll change them to.

I used DW 4. I became so sick of hand coding. I think I'd like a JS scroller but it would be hard to make.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2002#67867 Report
I like it, sort of..

The banner seems too weird to me, I don't like the white box..but it's up to you if you want to make it look like it isn't so seperated ^_^;

The navigation needs some new color, try making it fade the same blue that you used in the banner to white maybe?

Get rid of the border on the updates/affi part, I'm sure your navigation feels left out :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2002#67915 Report
yeap... everything thing that i was going to say was mostly already said...

*work on the tables
*work on the Navigation
*etc....

The banner IMO is pretty good... and the colors are pretty good so if you just make some of the changes that everyone else said i think you will have a really good site... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2002#68202 Report
sorry bad news kiddies

I lost the newest website files due to linux problems. It might be a while until I start agaim.
If I could give anyone advice it would be... never try to intall linux along with windows while distracted by a friend on a phone
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2002#68294 Report
The site simply doesn't seemed organized, nothing seems to fit in with the rest of the site, and it is quite small. For the navigation, try making it fit in with the rest of the site instead of having everything diffrrent sizes, ect.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum