TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

please review (site for a client)

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 30th 2002#67027 Report
I'm working on this right now for a designer, and I'd like to know what you think about it before showing her (even thouhg we've already talked about it, and I showed her some paper work)

there's only the index, and the right hand "tables" section done, but all the other sections will be done like that one!

http://mapage.noos.fr/xl.web/projet/o-de/index.html

cheers
xl
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#67028 Report
Yeah i reallly like what you have going good job dude!

Just a few things, like you said you will be filling it in more, i think the top and bottom need something more and i found no real "content" area? or maybe im just missing something, but just fill it in and make it real purty, i really like what u have going

oh and i like the rollovers too!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#67029 Report
well the top and the bottom have rollover content when you point on the 2 pictures (on the index page that is)...as for the "real content area", did you have a look at the right hand "tables" link? cause content comes up in a new window....

thanks for the nice word
xl
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#67030 Report
lol /me goes back to site and follows instructions, then smacks self in head

lol yeah i figured it out hehe
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#67031 Report
That is real nice, once again. My only critique at this point is with the rollover text. I am running 1024 x 768 and it looks pretty small and very anti-aliased (looks like flash text.)

I like the lay out. Got a good feel.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#67036 Report
yeah I know what you mean, but it's the client who gave me those bits of texte in ai format...I'm going to have to see that with her, because compared to the other pixel font I used the aliasing looks really bad :/

edit: forgot to ask, what do you think of hte content (tables link) comming up in new window?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2002#67049 Report
C'est vraiment beau!

Disposition sobre mais élégante et très moderne tout à la fois...

Par contres il y a deux details qui m'achale. Le fait d'ouvrir une nouvelle boite de navigation à chaque chaque page... et le hyperliens sur les deux pohoto peuve etre manquer par certains visiteurs...

Mais en général je trouve le site agréable!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2002#67056 Report
merci!

oui pour les deux images je m'en suis rendu compte tout a l'heure avec le poste d'Inhale

pour ce qui est de la navigation par pop up, beh c'est un choix de navigation de la cliente, elle ne veut pas que les gens aient besoin de faire de retour en arrière à chaque fois....et le fait que les bouton de navigation soient sur la page d'accueil, je pense que c'est gérable en fait, mais bon je vais voir ce que je peux faire avec elle!

merci beaucoup!
xl

ps: sorry for all you english speaking posters, but for once I get a french post on this board :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2002#67096 Report
looks very nice and perfect for a designer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2002#67188 Report
The site looks good.. I really like the rollovers, pretty original i must say.. i like it... The site is very simple but still has some design charater to it... nice work man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum