TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

some feeback please?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 30th 2002#66937 Report
i am busy designing a site for a friend.

i was wondering if you guys could take a look at it and tell me what you think, and if possible give some feedback.

1 more question. any ideas for the big red block at the top of the page with the flashlogo in there now?

http://mike.cosentino.com/compurent

thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#66941 Report
Its not too bad, just a little plain in the early stages. As for the red banner at the top. Try adding a picture of a computer, using some gradients, breaking the block up into smaller blocks, adding scanlines, changing the fonts, adding pictures...etc you get my point. There are a gazillion things you could do but be original. Take a look at other computer sites and see what they do. Also, why do you have a flash image there now? Just curious, theres no animation. As for the rest of the site, its looking nice. Just try to be creative with that banner. Good Luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#66952 Report
Why not make a permanent logo in the red top part instead of the fading in logo. It slows down the site....
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#66958 Report
yeah i agree with Nanne on this one, just make a normal logo, plue then you can put it on all of the pages... and not just on the first one... and im guessing that your going to be putting some kind of a picture or something in where the big X thing is...

I think it looks pretty good plain, simple, professional, etc... but you still might want to spice it up a little more to make the site more unique.... :D just my opinion...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#66973 Report
I agree with fusiun, the logo thing is HUGE, tone it down make something simple and SMALL "spice" er up, and you'll be set to go
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 2nd 2002#67377 Report
may be a stupid question but why is it taking up only 3/4 of screen (in 800 res) and aligned completly to the left? looks kind of not finished IMO.
xl
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 2nd 2002#67436 Report
i like the simplicity of it, and the rollovers as well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 2nd 2002#67439 Report
I would make a banner and make that X in the box a rollover that opens up and reveals an image.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum