TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Once Again Web Site

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 27th 2002#66509 Report
I dont like how everything is just there, floating in a void of that lovely off-white. Other than that its cool!

Edit: Oh, sweet Jesus! Mikey cannot sing! I love the music but I almost choked on my lo mein.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2002#66523 Report
Yeah I see what you guys mean about it just floating there. I may put a table around it and have a darker background color on the outside with a pattern or something. I'm not going to do anything about the news cutting off though, 'cause that would screw up the whole layout.

Thanks for the input though, guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2002#66715 Report
hahaha, yeah man youre lazy all right!

did you ever think about not using an iframe for the content and just having the content load via php or something?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2002#66792 Report
very decent band site, nice and clear ... I'm not so sure about the sunny background ....
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2002#66946 Report
Nice work...I love the feel of it. Maybe drop your Home text box on the main page the same height as the submenu and fan mail. Like said above, it looks just floating there now. Also, move it to the left and align it with the content button. The key when using separate text boxes for content like this is too have them all aligned horizonally and vertically. It just gives it much more of a neat look to it. Otherwise, its beautiful.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum