TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Browser Problems...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62050 Report
Update....

Ok i have found out that it is not longer just in my internet browser but all over the place in my folders, and pretty much everywhere else... i have no clue why its doing it... i know its not my monitor or anything so it has to be some kind of a software glitch... or something... im tempted to just reformat but i dont really want to... lol... i have to much crap to back up.... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62090 Report
Revert back to your previous drivers, or it might be your monitor
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62094 Report
I did a little searching on the internet and the only thing I could find was that you need to reinstall your drivers (video card). I know you already have.... Noone I talk to seems to have ever encountered that prob =\, but did you download the latest drivers?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62164 Report
yeah.. i download the newest ones that nvidia had on their site... it was happening before i downloaded the new drivers too...

and sidez.. i dont know how it could be my monitor... they they are not always in the same spot.... like for example if i get it on a site.. then go to anoter one or close the window they are not there.... i dont know.. i might try reinstalling my monitor maybe that will help...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62170 Report
Well, I have this old crappy AOC monitor, got if from an old 486 PC. Don't ask why.

And I get something similar like your(not as bad), just little ones, when I'm working with large photoshop files, especially when I'm zooming in and masking something.

So its either a monitor thing or the graphics card, I'm not sure.. Oh, it only happens on dark backgrounds. I'm using the Geforce2MX ....

Well, don't format your PC, cause that's be a waste of time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62175 Report
yeah i think formating is going to be a waste of time especially if its some kind of hardware problem... i have a GeForce 2 Ultra with a 19 inch flat glass phillips monitor... so i dont know whats up... its not like they are old or anything... and i get it on dark backgrounds alot more then i do on lighter ones.. like on my site i dont get them at all but in some folders i get them... not all... but its really bad on dark sites like wastedyouth.org or something likethat.. the screen shot isnt really as bad as it usually is... so i dont know what to do...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62216 Report
I never could get to that Screenshot from the first post in the thread, But....you say you have all the latest drivers, etc. I suggest digging into the box. Make absolutely sure ALL connections (cables, cards and memory) are securely seated and properly connected.

I've heard of this causing the type of problems you're describing.

Sometimes, there's also the possibility of power cabling causing interference in data cabling. Keep the two separated as much as possible, and if near each other, try to have them cross over eachother at 90°.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2002#62225 Report
try the screen shot now it should work... ill check those cables..

thanks..
fusiun
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum