TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Cyberdefender

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 3rd 2009#194562 Report
I just got Cyberdefender anti-virus program, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

It seem to have some good features, but I heard that some anti-virus may interfere with Adobe's updating process.

I have not had any problem with Cyberdefender so far, but does anyone know anything about this issue?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2009#197091 Report
Iv using Cyberdefender for almost a year and I have found it's one of the better anti-virus software programs. I had it blcok the adware.virtumonde virus which was bad. I paid for the upgrade to get the 24/7 support for my kids plus the 2GB of online backup is awesome!

Happy safe surfing!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2009#197546 Report
Thanks so much for your reply. Sometimes it takes forever to get an answer on here :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2009#198022 Report
Yeah - it even took you a while to respond to my post, then it took me a while to respond to your post. I only jump on here when I have a Photoshop question, or have a few spare minutes.

Are you still using CYberdefender? I just used their phone support last week for a problem with our scanner. They are so handy to h ave available.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum