TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Looking for a tablet....

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1171 Report
You graphics types have drawn me in...

I believe I have settled on the Wacom Intuos ...
Since I have never used a tablet before (being a programmer I never really saw a need for one) Now that I run my own business I have had the opportunity and necessity to spend more time with graphics and design. I can't decide on the 6x8 or 9x12. Is the 6x8 sufficient or would I only be happy with the 9x12. Desk space not a problem. I have been working with PS off and on for quite a while now and have been doing photographic(realistic) work in pencil for most of my life. I programmed 3D for a while and have 3D Studio Max R3(updated it, no I really didn't need it but had the opportunity to justify it and did) left over from that so looking for something that would be suitable for both programs. Also if there is another tablet that would be better let me know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 8th 2001#1181 Report
I only have the graphire so I can't speak from experience but from some of the posts I've read around at various places I would say that I wouldn't go too big. It gets hard to use in the very large sizes. The ones you mentioned should both be fine. I'd suggest going to a store that sells them and play around with them a bit as I think it may be more of a personal preference between the two sizes you mentioned...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum