TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

-113 Error on installation of Photoshop 7

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164224 Report
I just got Photoshop v7 and am having an enourmous amount of trouble installing it on my computer.

I'm running on Windows XP Pro, and have plenty of free space. The problem occurs after I have configured all the installation settings and entered the product key. Before it even begins to install the program, an error box comes up, stating that it is unable to move a file (a temp file that I can't seem to locate otherwise). It gives me the error code -113.

I've heard that this might have something to do with the Norton Anti-virus program I'm running, yet I've tried disabling itbefore installation and still get the same problem. Can anyone help?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164227 Report
i'm assuming you've already rebooted, but if not be sure to do so. if the program that generated the temp file still has some sort of process running it may not be allowing the installer to move the file. other than that...umm, disable everything you can and make sure no other programs are running, unplug from the network and reboot and try again.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum