TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

More Ram, or more Graphic Ram?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 31st 2004#146829 Report
lol I don't know about the ATI cards kick nvidia's but.. I used a radeon 9800.. and absolutely dreaded every minute of it .. its a powerful card, but their drivers are garbage.. and don't even get me started on opengl support..
anyway .. your system should be fine, just get a fast card with 128 megs of ram like an nvidia and you'll be fine.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 1st 2004#146959 Report
[QUOTE=Chrisz0rz]Your ram is fine... if you want FPS up you want Gfx Card. What Game, CS? :p[/QUOTE]

Actually I do play CS, Halo is another good one I own. I can't really get into the higher end games, considering my graphics card is a little obsolete for what I want to do.

Btw, I just bought two sticks of 512mb PC2100 DDR Ram. One of them is coming in the mail, the other I bought at the store. Here is the link on what I bought...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1064001118959&skuId=5959171&type=product&cmp=%20%20

...include the $28 dollar rebate, and I get $50 bucks for each. One of the employees at the store commented how this sale is making their memory sticks sell like hot cakes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum