TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Radeon Question

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136410 Report
To be honest it's going to be 1 million times better than what they have, so imo it's going to be a noticable difference. Unless you plan on hooking your tv to your pc, or having some video connection, etc. to your pc having all the extras is overkill. I have one of those cards and have never used it minus when my vcr broke a few years back and I hooked my pc to the tv so I could watch a dvd. But that is just because I do zilch video work. The things I would look out for in a card are *consumer responses, *AGP that matches the mobo *definitely the higher the video memory the better, and 256 is quite good. I'm still using a 64mb card without a problem. But as shree Jester keeps saying, you can't go wrong with a 9600 pro. This card may be good, but cheaply built, so in a few years or a year it might die, stick with known card manufactueres, even if you have to spend $50 more for the same thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2004#136433 Report
any specific reason you want a radeon (although i do know that the newest radeons are better than the new geforces in some ways)? why not go with a geforce? i have a geforce ti4400 for gaming and it's a great card...i've always went with geforces because that's what i started with and have had good experiences with all of them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum