TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Some screenies....

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 16th 2003#124970 Report
I have Office XP and Photoshop 7 running on Red Hat 9:

Photoshop 7

Excel

Word

Power Point

I am working on several other apps. Photoshop doesnt run at it's best, but it is at about 90%. I have to figure out how to tweak the fonts. Linux isn't the best OS for graphics.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2003#124972 Report
yes, I was thinking about doing that too, because the new wine supports win98 dlls hooray! but they say illustrator runs perfect
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2003#124977 Report
I cheated - I bought Codeweavers - hehe. But for $70 I got the Office and Plugin suite download (its on sale right now) at their site. It was pretty painless to install them. I will have to try Illustrator here soon. I am going to work on SmartFTP - as I can't stand gFTP.

But Red Hat 9 is pretty sweet. I played with Red Hat 8 when it came out and wasn't too impressed, but as soon as I installed 9 today it felt so much more stable than any other versions. (I am thinking that you use RH9? right?)

I may switch almost completely to Linux, minus games. If PS runs crappy or crashes then maybe I will still use Winders for that.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum