TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

*Gasp*

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 3rd 2003#123324 Report
Remember a few years back how MS was getting into this hardware - software thing. Well they are at it again. Well seeing how my financses go in the next year or 2 I may yet just switch to the Macintosh platform because I am getting tired of MS's bs....:eek:

*oops - link:

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/developer/0,39020387,39116902,00.htm
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2003#123331 Report
Yeah man, that and all of these security problems are really starting to piss me off. I mean I've wanted a Mac for a long time anyway, but my dad has lost thousands of dollars because of stupid Windows problems. My mom/step dad's computer has been down for 2 weeks from viruses, etc. It's just ridiculous.

I got an iPod last saturday, and my Mac t-shirts came yesterday, so all I need to complete the switch is my powerbook!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2003#123333 Report
where do you people find all these virus's and windows update things? that update thing never got me :\ and I've NEVER had a virus you guys are silly.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2003#123336 Report
I don't get viruses either, but the security holes are kind of irking me at the moment, plus after several years of win2k running smooth, I switched to XP and have found it actually kind of sux, even after all the patches. Bugs-ahoy!

I am actually thinking about getting another HD and installing Slackware or Gentoo and seeing if I can get at least PS 7 running on it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2003#123340 Report
I've had the MSBlaster virus, and my step dad had that and the welchia one, my dad had msblaster, and more....

After my dad's desktop fried, a tech came over and spent 6 hours trying to get his laptop online. Before the guy got back to his shop, he already had the MSBlaster worm on his computer. Yes, in less than 20 minutes of being online, he already had it. That's a nice "welcome to the internet", huh? So the guy came back over and spent another couple of hours getting the worms off and installing like 15 different firewalls and antivirus programs... stupid.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2003#123583 Report
I have never had a virus, though Norton has caught around 3 and I get about 1 hacker try to access my PC per week. Its fun with Norton though, because I get to track them down with this cool Java tracer program...much fun...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum