TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Burner help Urgent

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 30th 2003#115639 Report
I just got windows XP and i have a burner to burn audio cd's i mistakenly deleted the software for the burner and i thought all hope was lost but i found out if i move everything to drive e (my burner) on my computer like all the music i can burn it from there by clicking write to cd or something like that so i did and it took me to windows media player and so it said total minutes 71 and my blank cd was 80 mins so i decided to burn. After all my songs were converted then after the burning process it showed me my list of songs and it only showed the first one in red saying complete and the rest said can't fit i was pissed off and only one track was recorded on the cd so y did i have to waste a good blank cd and waste so much time any help please on how to record properly? any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2003#115643 Report
Get good burning software. Use that.

Don't use built in windows stuff. No good.

go to www.download.com and find Nero Burning Rom. If you don't see it there go to www.nero.com . Just get the trial one.

That should do it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2003#115782 Report
Umm can you please advise another software burner because nero isn't working maybe it's Kazaa but can u still advise me some other burner programs?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2003#115783 Report
cd creator 6 is really nice, its by roxio...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 31st 2003#115898 Report
nero rocks, if its not working you prob have other issues on your comp.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2003#115963 Report
Originally posted by komama
Umm can you please advise another software burner because nero isn't working maybe it's Kazaa but can u still advise me some other burner programs?

I'm sure Kazaa has nothing to do with it.

Here's a whole bunch of burning software
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum