TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Drivers

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106555 Report
hello umm i need a driver 4 my burner because i cant burn CD's so can u help?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106556 Report
You can start by stating the brand / model of the drive, then use that information to look it up on google instead of wasting time waiting for us to come up with an answer that will take you 2 minutes total.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106560 Report
I dont know umm it says compact disk rewritable highspeed 32x10x40x
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106562 Report
How old is your drive? If you are using microsoft OS, then you can go to Start --> Settings --> Control Panel --> Automatic Updates.

CD drive drivers are real generic and nowadays your OS will have all that you need. If you dont have it for some reason, then do the auto update and get the latest driver pack for your OS. Now did you install the latest Service Pack?

There is a chance your drive is bad, or if you have 2 drives on the same IDE cable, that maybe it isnt the right master/slave?

You need to give us more info. Just telling us its broken doesnt say anything.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106569 Report
CD-ROM Drivers? Man, I never heard of that. Seriously.

If you have a semi-new machine, and the drives are plugged in directly through the IDE cable (the flat one), then they should work instantly.

However, you probably just didn't set the jumpers right, if you're using the drive as your main one, then set the jumper to "master".

Jumpers are those little pins in the back of the actual drive, one pair of those pins has a little black thing on it. That connect the pins and activates the jumper. There is usually a diagram and/or labels for the them.

Yep, in any case the drive has to work when plugged into a machine using an IDE cable, has power, and Windows is installed.

Oh, you can also set the priority for the drives in the BIOS, to get into that press "DEL" at your start up screen. Then look around in there, and see if the BIOS recognized your drive.

For more help, look on www.hardforums.com or www.sharkyforums.com

Or ask here, I'm kind of in a hurry so I can't make my post more thorough. I will come back later, and if you needed more help say so.

Or just contact me on AIM. SN: slonik50
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106572 Report
hehe.. forgot about mentioning enabling it in BIOS!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2003#106688 Report
umm srry my butrner isnt wrkin i think i need to reinstall it how?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2003#106698 Report
Dude, are you 9 years old?

We are telling you how to fix whatever that is that's broken.

If you mean that your software isn't working, then download it again, and install it again.

Other than that, we can't help you if you just say "It's not working".
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2003#106715 Report
IF your drive isnt working at all please read the posts above and start troubleshooting.... otherwise there isnt much that can be done from a forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum