TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

3.5 Problems

Page: 1 Reply
May 10th 2003#102879 Report
Normally I can fingure out and fix any problems that I have with my comp, but for some reason the answer eludes me on this one :P

Im on an AMD Athlon 1.4GHz running Windows 2000 Pro. and for some reason my floppy drive is not accessible, the green light saying that the computer is accessing the drive is on ALL THE TIME. Whenever i go to access the drive it makes this loud grinding noise when i put the disk in and then it slows down the comp. a lot and then tells me that there is not disk in the drive.

I have tried uninstalling the drive and reinstalling it... downloading the latest drivers for it, taking it appart looking for something wrong, reconnecting the power supply to it, almost everything I can think of so im hoping its something small that im missing or thats messed up.

Any info that you guys/gals might be able to hand out would be awesome thanks in advance
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2003#102886 Report
I have had that same problem with an external Iomega zip drive.... my solution - unhook the bastard. For some reason whenever I had a zip disk it couldnt read it. Then I would format it on another computer and it would read it just fine. I never held onto it long enough to figure it out, but it was either a bad driver or a bad drive.
dunno....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum