TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

suggestions

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 7th 2001#7846 Report
k guys i need to get more memory and a bigger HD. Then only thing is i am 14 and don't have my own credit card and my mum doesn't wanna buy online. Another comlication is i live in new zealand and the cheapest stuff to buy is in the USA.
Any sites you reccomend???
Any suggestions on my predicament and what i can do?

thnx
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7861 Report
I recommend www.dell.com for computer parts, although you might not prefer them, I do. If they don't have it, I usually purchase directly through the manufacturers web site. I'm 15 and don't have a credit card either, but I use my parents and they have no problem with it. Of course I have to pay them back with either work or cash. Just ask your mom and maybe bribe her by saying you'll do more chores or something. I don't know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7869 Report
Try this...just like the "real" world...the folks will LOOOOOVE this.....

Talk with the folks about doing more work around the house to earn the money for your parts. But, and here's where the real world bit comes in, earn FIRST, then spend it on the parts. If you're anything like I was growing up, I'd get the money for something first, then weasel out of doing everything I'd promised to do. The folks were always really hesitant after they started catching on to that scheme.

If you have a job or the money for your parts, pay the folks immediately and ask to use the card online. Convince them it is safe...scour the internet for news reports detailing studies where it is explained that it's safer to conduct a transaction online than it is to hand your card to a waiter or gas station attendant.

That's all the advice I can offer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum