TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need some help.

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 26th 2002#66283 Report
Hi guys,

I am not sure if I should post this here, I was actually looking for troubleshooting part of forum. Maybe someone here had same problem that I do ...

"The Parameter is incorrect" - PS 7 won't start

I recently upgraded to XP. Decided to install Photoshop 7, it installed fine - no errors, no warnings...
However when I try to launch Photoshop 7 it gives me a small error box titled "Adobe Photoshop" with text "The Parameter is incorrect" and only "OK" button. Once I click "OK" the error window just dissappears. I tried reinstalling, uninstalling, installing on different drive - but having same exact error... I would greatly appritiate any help or advice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2002#66373 Report
Yep wrongs section... but owell one of the mods will move it to the right one im sure... well the only thing that i can think of is you either download it off the internet and got a bad file, or you have a burned copy with a bad burn... other then that i have no clue other then maybe a resource problem... but im not sure... sorry i cant help...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2002#66450 Report
yep , what rip said! :D:D:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2002#66461 Report
I am using a licenced copy of Photoshop - not an internet downloaded Installs and works fine under 2k, but not XP - however I got info on another forum, that is because I got WinXP version 2505, and PS 7 needs 2600 at least
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2002#66466 Report
Call Adobe...they've encountered this before, and if you have a legal and registerable version they'll get things straightened out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2002#66539 Report
Thanx Utopian!

Talked to adobe ... Problem is - i am using pre-release eval version of XP :( and PS 7 is not supported under it - it will not install properly under eval version :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 28th 2002#66571 Report
eval versions are never good for you main os... they are for eval
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum