TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

people are constantly ripping this site!

Page: 1 Reply
May 30th 2001#4660 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4684 Report
lol@ special thanks to GUI Stuff

on the first site...

thats so lame....

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4688 Report
Well at LEAST they put that on there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2001#4876 Report
But wait a minute... is that GUI one of the free ones available for public use?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2001#4877 Report
Yeah, what they offer as free for use, but I dont ever remember seeing their actual site in the up for grabs section.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2001#4901 Report
"Moran" runs the Guistuff site and has stated the graphics available for the taking are "Just" the ones in the download section.
I've visited that site for a long time now and it gets ripped frequently. On the plus side the members of the forum there take it into their own hands and send emails to the ripped site's owner/webmaster.

[quote]
This is what i sent them----->>
Hi! Your website looks so good! Tell me, if you are web designers, then how come you had to ripp off your design from another site? www.guistuff.com Looks familiar?
[/quote

It some times gets pretty funny to read the post.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4961 Report
Hey Guys,
The PC tech-support site may have stolen the interface....but.....did you see the complex and widespread use of multicolored and multisized fonts. Such profound use of typography! This "webmaster" obviously has extensive experience in color theory by placing green, blue, purple and violet fonts right next to each other. How Brave and against the grain. And the advertising banner, each screen is displayed for a microsecond to impose subliminal messages to potential customers. Quite cutting edge to leave the jaggies on those GIF's. How could you slam such a work of art! LOL
Later,
Justin:rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4964 Report
I would include my comments here that I put in his email section, but i am afraid that only 5% would actually show up, because swear filters would kill the other 95%.

its pretty lame, but people like this will never change. They will see a great layout, take it, completly **** it up, claim it as thier own and then be very brilliant and link back to the site they stole it from.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum