TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I Don't Understand Rippers!(chapter 3 Rip)

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Sep 19th 2001#16626 Report
BARE WITH ME CAUSE IT IS IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE
BUT ENJOY THE RIP( THOSE BASTARDS)
CLICK WHERE IT SAYS "clipue aqui" first one. rippers dumb ass
rippers!!!! Do they think they will never get caught or what?.
Makeing money off someone elses heart and soul and hard work......Chapter 3 needs to contact them...Cause they are so good at what they do..ahhahahahahahh!
Real respect!(for all those who don't know)SKIP intro then go into the site and look at the wallz tha CH3 created Come on! Wake up.
http://desktop.chapter3.net/
FAKE ASS(so now you know)
http://www.incite.com.br/
:p
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16695 Report
Please.

I beg of you.

Capitolization is very important.

But only capitolize the first word of a sentence, first letter of a day, month or proper noun.

Stop typing all in caps.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16697 Report
And I have to truthfully say that I cannot see the rip.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16700 Report
I don't see a chapter3 rip at all. That's like saying www.submethod.com is a rip of www.designgraphik.com . They are all just in the same trend right now. So they all look the same.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16703 Report
i don't see a rip, is it cause it's an italian site? lol, u don't like italian crust pizza from pizza hut? lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16720 Report
Are you serious? No one sees the Chapter 3 wallpaper he ripped.
The splash screen is CH3 then in the chromeless window he uses
CH3 wallpaper,but trys to blurr it alittle.. The link I left for you on CH3 you skip the intro and the first ****ing page has the wallz he ripped.WAKE UP PEOPLE. I ususlly surf the internet 5 hrs a day and can spot the ripps by the minute...Look one more time the splash with the pod looking things and then the green-blue wallpaper with the squares and the chick in the background in the chromeless window. COME ON! Don't bother giving a reply to the thread if your not even looking at the site....Why don't you just contact CH3 and see if they like them using their wallz for profit...................................................................
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16724 Report
I see it now. You should be more specific in your first post. Most of us don't have time to search through an entire web site looking for similarities or rips.

Also, please lose the attitude. You're basically calling us all stupid because we didn't see the same little piece of one of the wallpapers on his site that the other site uses for its background. That will get old really quick.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16727 Report
I'm not sorry because if you spent time heart and effort on a piece
and post it for wallpaper only for personal use and then someone rips it for their own profit you too would be pissed off. I know it is not mine but rippers must be stopped some way some how...And that is what this forum is for correct?(EXPOSE RIPPERS) And if your into Photoshop as much as you say you are then you know right off the bat that is CH3 as soon as you open the splash....(right) All I'm saying is that if your going to reply to a thread then at least click on what the origoinal post asked you to.(no I don't see it ) WHAT open your eyes...Art is personal. That would make me mad as hell if someone used my art for their gain......Sorry that I have such a passion for art...I figured the Photoshop Forum would also, and not just be lazy and click the CH3 splash and see
wow that looks nothing like what the other does....I better post I did not see it......Waste of web space......Attitude gone thanks for letting me vent.:confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16738 Report
you are wierd.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2001#16739 Report
Listen Charm if you don't mind, stay on topic. I was just trying to vent my frustrations. I'm sorry I took them out on you. Nothing personal, ok buddy? *Love*

I H_8 did not write this what I wrote was taken down because it was vulgar and wrong.. Sorry!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum