TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Team Photoshop Forums Ripped!

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 22nd 2004#154012 Report
Thats right, last week at school I was walking in the library trying to find one of my friends at his computer, and all of a sudden I saw some kid who I was unfamiliar with, and he was on a forum with the previous theme we had here.

I got really excited, to maybe meet somebody on the forums which I never knew was so close to me, but I got closer and it was some ****ty video games forum, I got pretty pissed off.

I will keep searching for the link, but I remember it wasn't even a .com so it might take a while to find.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2004#154016 Report
Well, there is a very good chance they could have bought it from pank's forum skin site http://www.extremepixels.com/ . If they did, it should say so in the forum's footer on every page, like it says so here. "vbulletin skin developed by: eXtremepixels"
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2004#154036 Report
However if that little line isn't on the page you have our permission to beat that kid with a splintery baseball bat.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2004#154485 Report
And then report the site to pank ;)

EDIT: When I re-read your post, I noticed it said video game forums. I know gamingforums.com has a lot of the eXtremepixels skins. But I'm positive that those were all purchased from pank. Maybe that site is the one you meant?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2004#154773 Report
yea much to my surpirse when i bought a skin from extremepixles.com and then headed over to this forum and it was the main theme for the site..

mggamers.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2004#154839 Report
Thanks guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum