TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Ive been ripped...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 10th 2004#141647 Report
I was informed of the rip thanks to some good people over at www.ripperhunting.com The started a thread in their forums where they have archived screenshots of a bunch of different rippers. Pretty good site...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 10th 2004#141653 Report
Another Note:

Is there someway that I can get this guys personal information... IE Name, Location, and whatnot. I think that would be helpfull :D

I already know that hes from sweden, but thats about it.

ALSO: I emailed him this nice little letter ;)

Subject: "Nice Site!"

You have a very good looking site. I wish I was as creative as you are... I mean your layout is amazing. I really wish I had the tallent to make something like that. OH WAIT I DID!!! Yeah thats right we found you... did you really think that you would get away with stealing someone elses design and making it off as your own? Well heres some news for you buddy you didn't.

So... If you would please remove MY design from your web location that would be great, after all you didnt have anything to do with the designing of it. I have also contacted www.no-ip.com and www.brinkster.com and they will be dealing with this situation.

And another thing, your site address, name, location, and a beautiful little screenshot... will be forever posted on my website as a display of shame because you decided you were going to be either uncreative, unoriginal, or just plain lazy.

Thanks again,
Fusiun"
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 10th 2004#141687 Report
Is there someway that I can get this guys personal information... IE Name, Location, and whatnot. I think that would be helpfull

Email Address: [email]recover89@hotmail.com[/email]
Name de du
Age 14
Gender Male
Marital Status Undisclosed

Location Sundsvall, Västernorrland, Sweden

He also likes programming, internet games and hacking (lol too much info i guess)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum