TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Team Photoshop.com RIP!

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119739 Report
what i don't get is what if you ripped a website like team photoshop.com and put a complete copy down from it as your own how would they sew you if they didn't know wo you are?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119740 Report
Because it's impossible to be anonymous, so don't get any ideas
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2003#119778 Report
IP addresses my friend. Anyone can be traced.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2003#119835 Report
Can someone say duh?

Wait, doesn't that sound familure?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2003#119865 Report
*scratches head* [dumb voice] wats an IP address :( [please for god sake note sarcasm], lol

ip address, everyone has them, you may change them but using a program that will usually puck up your website/server, or you could ask your provider to re-send your ip every 2 weeks or so,

but then still you could do a whois and trace it bak to your provider in your location then bingo its you ;)

so yeh um . .. . no point trying lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120109 Report
It was an innocent question.

All of you need to get the **** off of his back. I didn't know either - why don't you just jump on mine.

But its a good thing he got a nice "welcome to the forums". That's pathetic.

Hey logocreator, welcome to the forums. A lot of people spend a lot of time and effort on their work (which is good) and they really hate it to be stolen which is why everyone is so vehement ( http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=vehement ) in this section of the forum. I know you had no intention of ripping anything, though, and this bunch should know that, too.

That response to your first post is enough to stop asking questions here altogether, though, which is the really sad part.

Once again - welcome to the forums.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 2nd 2003#120252 Report
Why don't you patronise him trhaynes? Oh you did! I am sure that if he needs explanations of words used in your post he can find them himself.

As for the sentiments (www.areUthick.com) behind your post, thoroughly commendable (www.jeezUdontKnowwhatITmeans.com)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 2nd 2003#120255 Report
Point taken.

That's not what I meant, logocreator. The only reason I included the dictionary link was because I wasn't sure what it meant either. I put the word down and then had to check myself to see if it really meant what I thought it meant. Might as well post the link in case other people didn't know.

tom
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum