TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The race is neck and neck

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5129 Report
Here it is, another beautiful day at the forum races. And here we go....two guys with alot of time on there hands and fingers of lightning fury. There on the homestretch! Who will make it to 400 posts first....Tornupinside.....or......MattboySlim. Only God knows! Will Torn's insomnia prevail....or....will the Daily sig changer come out ahead. Stay tuned, I think we shall see by tomorrow! hahahahahaha!:D
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5130 Report
I betcha' Torn will beat me.......because it's now 1AM and I have to work at 7....I'm gettin' sleepy and drifting in and out of conciousn.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5131 Report
Oh wow.......make this #400.......I thought I had like 50 to go......
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5132 Report
MattBoy is the winner....I guess Torn finally resorted to sleeping pills.LOL.
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5133 Report
Dang! There it goes again ....work gettin in the way of Play!

Oh well...LOL

You know.....Matt, this could be loosely translated into "Torn and Matt dont have a life." Rofl!....

hopeless insomniac:
if I could sleep....I'd have half the post I do!
I do on most occasion get about 4 hours a night.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5157 Report
That could very well be...I have one, just that when I should be living it, I'm on here.....

My girlfriend gets pissed because when we get to my house, I have to check for new messages on the forum before I pop in a movie or anything......addiction is hell.

I used to only get 3-4 hours of sleep back in high school, but that's been a few years, and I'm up to 5-maybe 6 a night now.....!! woo hoo !!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum