TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Names????

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5095 Report
hello, i was just wondering if anybody could give me some sugestions for a web design site. I have been brainstorming for weeks now and have read have of the dictionary just to try and come up with something. I would appreciate it alot if someone could help me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5102 Report
Welcome Apex,
Do you have a theme in mind? I think art is a very spiritual thing and a name is something that will come to you. Just hit the ole' b0n@ and put on some good music......then let the ideas flow!

Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5166 Report
Thanks Grassfolk, I will try. Comming up with names usually isnt to hard for me but i i am having some problems. These are a few ideas i have but cant make up my mind and dont know whether to end them with studio or design. Here is what i have so far : Zero reality, incline studios, explicit studios, intense reality, unreal studios. If you could help me chose on or go off any i have i would appreciat it. Oh and if you want to see the them for the site here is the link http://members.digitalrice.com/virtuosostudios/

I was gonna call it virtuoso studios untill i found out it had already been taken.

later,
apex
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5173 Report
I kinda like intense reality and zero reality....but.....explicit studios? Unless your name is Biff Malibu or Heidi Melons, I would steer away from that one. LOL
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5252 Report
explicit is just a word that came up in the thesuares and i thought it sounded kinda cool even though it doesnt imply something good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5260 Report
Well, i just wanted to tell everyone that i chose to go with INTENSE REALITY. I will be posting more and put a link up for people to see the site.

later,
apex
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum