TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Palm Piolets???

Page: 1 Reply
May 30th 2001#4634 Report
Ok i'm not a palm person. Not that i've had a great amount of experience with them, but i'd rather just use a PC or maybe get a laptop.
Ok recently i got to play with a kyocera "smart phone" http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/kysmart/kysmart_series.htm

Ok its a cellphone AND a palm. I can use my sprint minutes to do on-line *bites lip* I can run AIM on it...e-mail, chat and babble endlessly via the phone. Dear god, now i want one.

Now i just want some feedback on palm-users in general, any out there. Are they really all that? Will i just get bored w/ it after a while? See i wouldn't just buy a palm because i could just get bored w/ it, but its a cellphone too, which i could always use even if i get bored w/ the palm half.

Is there any long-term practicle use for a Palm beside i could look more like a geek than i already do?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4636 Report
speaking of palm...

http://sleepydude.homestead.com/files/palm.jpg

imo, palms are kinda useless... plus, I know a guy who has gone through 3-4 of em in a space of 6 months.. so, kinda fragile..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4638 Report
3 of them in 6th months? What does he DO to them?!?! LOL

Yah, i know. Its also a phone, thats always useful since i'm forever babbling on the phone. I'm easily bored though too, i could always chat on AIM or check my e-mail when i'm in long car rides or waiting in between classes.

Than again, it will just be another excuse not to pay attention.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4646 Report
I think it just depends on what you need it for. Or if you actually need it at all.

If you work a 9 to 5 job doing whatever, you probably wouldn't need one.

But if you have your own business, and have to keep appointments, addresses, phone numbers, be able to keep in touch with clients 24/7, then you may need it.

Or if you are a student, you could put homework assignments in it, or take notes on it.

But if you just want it to look cool or play games on it or something. Buy a Game Boy Advance.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4714 Report
Need? mahaha i already know i don't "need" one. But i could always make practical use of it
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum