TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pank--- contest?

Page: 1 Reply
May 14th 2001#3570 Report
how about a contest type thing along the lines of what charm said earlier. We could design something for the teamphotoshop.com shirts or something.. winner gets the printed tshirt with their design on it, or something..

You could set some guidelines or something, for image size, and pixel dimensions.. set up a locked forum where you show can show the finalist's. then, don't really know about how to vote, but, you could choose who you think best refelects teamphotoshops ideals.. or something.. you could possibly have another forum where members go in and put their names down for who they want to win, I don't really know if an honor system would work, people may or my not try to multivote, or set up a bunch of member names.. don't really know..
Reply with Quote Reply
May 14th 2001#3571 Report
or a panel of celebrity judges!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2001#3581 Report
Yeah, soon.
Some interactive graphics deallys and a user submitted tutorial section will be coming soon...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2001#3694 Report
Sounds fun. Can't wait.

Charm, the bg texture in your sig reminds me of that green, ridged plastic panelling stuff mainly for outdoor use... do you know what I'm talking about? Is that what it's supposed to be? I kinda' thought so because of the lawn mower... which is also an outdoor yard improvement kind of thing. Just curious.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2001#3696 Report
its not really anything. it just looked like grass so i stuck a lawnmower on it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2001#3711 Report
Any PHP kiddies out there that know of or can do a script for contests ;)

Basically what I would like is to have users submit stuff via a form/upload script and then it would automatically be placed on a generated page with their info. Either that or I'll get tons of emails with submissions and then have to upload them and make the page myself... I like the first idea best...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2001#3714 Report
i'm sure someone can do it.....Sure I could with a little thought, but still learning all the ways of PHP.

Worse comes to worse, i could do it all manually. :D

But I know there are scripters out there.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 22nd 2001#3962 Report
Well, the only person I know personally that will know EXACTLY how to fix this up is out of town till next week. If he plugs in his laptop and I catch him online I'll bug him about it.
In the meantime:
after asking a few people this is all I came up with.... its not what you asked for but they do what you want done.

http://www.perlarchive.com/guide/File_Uploading/

http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Visual_Basic/File_Management/
Reply with Quote Reply
May 22nd 2001#3991 Report
OK, lets all post in this thread about this subject so we can all stay on one page
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&postid=3990#post3990
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum