TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Re-formatting.

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 11th 2001#3336 Report
What is Undergrads?

I suppose it'd probably help if i knew what it was.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 12th 2001#3390 Report
It's a new show on MTV. Comes on Sundays at 8:00 eastern. I'm making a fan site for it... So I'd like to have all the episodes to take screen shots from.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 12th 2001#3401 Report
hey matt, here is a little idea for you. will cost you about 20 or 30 bucks but will be your best friend. Get Norton Ghost. Load your system with the OS and any programs you want. After you get all your software loaded and configured correctly, run ghost. It will make a full image of your hard drive that can be either stored on another disk or burnt to a cd rom. Once its done, you can use the image to restore your old install anytime something goes wrong or the system starts getting sluggish.

as for those 60 gigs of mp3's, i feel your pain brah. I got about 100 700mb cd's with nothing but mp3's. I would cry if i lost one of them
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3497 Report
I am with oblivious on this one, I had probs other day on my design machine and ghosted the original image back in and hey presto machine she work normal, it really does work , no opening machine to unplug drives all back to normal.

took 30 mins tops

Quick tip, back up address book and favourites each time because you anything like me I get contacts and keep favourites everyday.

Robin
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3515 Report
I don't have the space on any disk to make an image of the original.

Maybe if I get myself another "80", but I'm broke, so until then, I guess I'm stuck with my old way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum