TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Name?

Page: 1 Reply
May 4th 2001#2883 Report
I'm trying to think of a cool name for a Web/Graphic design site. Well since I'm having major brain farts, can anyone come up with some cool names?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2884 Report
how about 'major brain farts'?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2886 Report
right.......
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2889 Report
LOL!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2892 Report
Come on guys, really. Just suggestions?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2898 Report
Well, we don't know anything about your style of design or what kind of stuff you like. Your name is Johnboat... what about SpeedBoat Designs or something? lol Makes it sound like you'll provide a fast service. If you give us a better idea of what you're like and what your graphic/web design service will be like, maybe we can give you some better suggestions.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2929 Report
Well I have been doing web/graphic design for about 3 1/2 years. I taught my self everything. I have been working full time for a office furniture company for 6 years so I haven't had time to get serious about graphics. Well the other day I was let go due to the slow economy. Now I'm thinking of getting serious about a web/graphic design buisness. I have two sites I can show you. One is a gaming site I attempted to run but I hated updating but I learned allot with it, the second is a simple site I made for my dad. Here are the links. http://www.3d-rage.com/ and http://www.filertel.com/~donlp/amsoil/. I take time in my design to make sure it's as good as I can get it. I mostly know Photoshop and Frontpage 2000. I know a little Flash. I really want a catchy but cool name. I'm thinking too, I'm just not good at thinking cool names. lol I'll give whoever credit on my site if someone helps me. Well that's all about me I guess. lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum