TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

dialup

Page: 1 Reply
May 3rd 2001#2815 Report
Man,
For the last three years I have had either a cable modem or T1 line. My T1 service just filed bankruptcy so needless to say my only choice is dial up. Man I can't believe it, it's so freaking slow. I don't want to sound like a spoiled little kid but you never appreciate what you have until it is gone... And I move into our new house this Sat. and I just found out I can't get dsl because the lines are fiber optic and not copper. Modem users I feel your pain. Somebody shoot me... I need to look into some wireless/satellite options but I think those are pretty pricey :(
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2001#2818 Report
Man, that sucks. I know how you feel to an extent. I've been on Cable almost a year now, and when I go to my buddy's house or to my dad's, all they have is dialup.

I think my 'net days would be over if I had to go back to dialup.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2001#2823 Report
Well Pank, for your info., many satellite services only have download, you still have to have a dialup conn. to upload.

So you have to pay for 2 services..........

Like with DirecTV and DSS and many local satellite providers......I know there is somebody that has upload and download satellite, but I do believe that it is quite expensive.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum