TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

20%-100% free software!Thanksgiving Gifts!

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 24th 2010#200896 Report
Every year as Thanksgiving approaches, I would like to watch a good movie about the holiday; and this year, with the new iPad gadget, Watch the best Thanksgiving movies on iPad will surely make the holiday more colorful. The below are five films that have a Thanksgiving weekend release date and can be packed into your iPad to truly enrich your holiday life.I like this story.
We are happy in Thanksgiving Holidays!

Part I. Top 5 best Thanksgiving movies

1. TangledGenre: Animation/Comedy/Family/Musical
Starring: Kristin Chenoweth, Dan Fogler, David Schwimmer
Release date: Wed 24, Nov 2010
2. BurlesqueGenre: Drama/Musical
Starring: Cher, Christina Aguilera, Eric Dane, Kristen Bell, Stanley Tucci, Kristen Bell, Cam Gigandet.
Release Date: November 24, 2010
3. Love and Other Drugs
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Anne Hathaway, Oliver Platt,Hank
Release Date: November 24, 20104.
4.FasterGenre: Action
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Gugino
Release Date: November 24, 20105.
5. Nutcracker 3DGenre: Fantasy/Family
Starring: Elle Fanning, Nathan Lane, Charlie Rowe, John Turturro, Frances de la Tour
Release date: Wed 24, Nov 2010
Part II. The way to watch the best Thanksgiving movies on iPad?

Having problems with DVD movies, video clips, TV shows and music files not compatible with your iPad? Tipard DVD Ripper has ready-to-use presets for your iPad which enables you to convert the Thanksgiving movies to your iPad in just minutes.
The simple instructions below will guide you through the easy step of the way.
Step1. Run Tipard DVD Ripperon your computer and load the Thanksgiving movie disc by click the "Load" button.Now get your Thanksgiving movie disc and insert it. Then run and click the big button "Load..." to load your Thanksgiving movie disk, you may see the name of Thanksgiving movie disk if you insert DVD disk before running this DVD ripper tool (see the image below to have an idea).

This may take up to a minute or two depending on the contents of the DVD and the speed of your optical drive.

Step2. Choose the right preset for your iPad devices in the Convert-to drop-down menu.
In the Destination-Setup section of the interface, choose the right preset for your iPad device in the Convert-to drop-down menu. You can also change the output settings to make the video look the best on iPad. Here I set the output video format to 'iPad MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)'.

Step3. Hit Start to convert Thanksgiving movies to iPad supported video format.
Once the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the big button "Start" to rip Thanksgiving movies to iPad via Tipard DVD Ripper. When the conversion is done, you can get the output video for your iPad, by then, you are ready to enjoy Thanksgiving movies on Thanksgiving Day. Hope this helps.
You may also want to know:
How to enjoy Youtube videos on your PC?
Enjoy Your Favorite Videos on iPod/iPhone at Will
How to rip a DVD and edit DVD on Mac/Windows?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 24th 2010#200905 Report
I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Crystal from Louisiana, US.
Please login or register above to post in this forum