TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How to Convert all of your videos to iPad

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 9th 2010#200194 Report

This newiPadhas a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode

How much is this new Apple iPad? One of the most asked question in this new Apple iPad is its price. Here are some of the initial prices for this new Apple iPad:

16 GB – $499 (with 3G – $629)
32 GB – $599 (with 3G – $729)
64 GB – $699 (with 3G – $829)

Apple has the foresight to design this keyboard dock so that it is also very convenient for you to type. Also with the multi-touch screen, users can easily achieve any operations with their fingers. For example, with 2 fingers users can enlarge the picture or reduce the size of it, and has made the interaction between man and computer come true

But here lies the problem. Many are confused about how to appreciate the videos on their iPad or watch DVD movies on iPad .Finally, in this case, many multimedia companys have released the powful tools to help people transfer their useful data from iPad to PCor Mac, or watch the iPad videos. The frequently and widely used one is the Tipard iPad Software Pack which contains DVD to iPad converter, iPad Video Converter, iPad transfer Pro and iPhone Ringtone Maker. This iPad Software Pack enables you to convert any popular video/DVD/audio to iPad video and audio format, transfer videos/songs/images from PC to iPad and backup files from iPad to PC without the help of iTunes, make your own iPhone ringtone, and manage your iPhone SMS conveniently. Plus, Tipard iPad Software Pack provides you with powerful editing functions.
• Rip any DVD to iPad compatible video and audio format
• Convert video to iPad format
• Transfer files from iPad to PC and from PC to iPad
• Create your personalize iPhone ringtone and manage iPhone SMS
Now, with this powerful iPad device , all your needs about the iPad can be satisfied easily!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 30th 2010#201694 Report
Yes I also want to have alot videos on my ipod but ipod does not support all formats so I use total video converter it will give you functionality so convert any video to any video format. I'll suggest you all to give it a try. Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 6th 2011#202085 Report
I think it's useful for me !
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 18th 2011#203171 Report
Watching videos on ipad is really an enjoyment. ipad video converter for mac is one of the powerful softwares that help ipad users convert video to ipad for mac.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum