TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

This forum just ain't working.

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 31st 2009#198517 Report
This place seemed to have so much potential. As a professional graphic artist, I'm constantly on the look out for places where I can learn from like-minded people, and maybe even help out with my own experience. I honestly felt that Team Photoshop was just such a place.

Sadly, I've come to the conclusion I was mistaken. Obviously, whoever runs this place doesn't care about this site at all. The homepage/news is never updated (announcing CS4? seriously? this is breaking news?), and the forums are over-run with spam. Why even pay for the servers if you're just going to ignore the place? I mean, if you're going to run a web site, then do so - run it. Put time and energy into it. Come by and participate. Delete the freakin' spam. Have some pride in your work. Try to build a community. Don't just leave it to fend on its own. Web sites are like gardens, and need tending and care. If you don't give a crap, just pull the plug.

Anyway, I gave it a shot. Good luck to the few people here who tried to make this place work. Me - I'm outta here.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2009#198525 Report
Don't let the goons get you down , just ignore things that tend to drift away from PS.Your talents and others with it, are much appreciated by most seeking to better themselves Spam is everywhere so are the obnoxious
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2009#198529 Report
Raijer said:This place seemed to have so much potential. As a professional graphic artist, I'm constantly on the look out for places where I can learn from like-minded people, and maybe even help out with my own experience. I honestly felt that Team Photoshop was just such a place.

Sadly, I've come to the conclusion I was mistaken. Obviously, whoever runs this place doesn't care about this site at all. The homepage/news is never updated (announcing CS4? seriously? this is breaking news?), and the forums are over-run with spam. Why even pay for the servers if you're just going to ignore the place? I mean, if you're going to run a web site, then do so - run it. Put time and energy into it. Come by and participate. Delete the freakin' spam. Have some pride in your work. Try to build a community. Don't just leave it to fend on its own. Web sites are like gardens, and need tending and care. If you don't give a crap, just pull the plug.

Anyway, I gave it a shot. Good luck to the few people here who tried to make this place work. Me - I'm outta here.

I have to agree with you. All this time I was hoping that someone would listen to me. But my words fell on deaf ears. I have been reporting all that's going around here, but no one turns up with an answer. I have the same questions as you have and I don't know who will answer them. But this forum has a potential. I am ready to work for free here for the sake of photoshop community and fight all this spam to dust. I even offered them but they don't seem to be interested.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2009#198613 Report
Raijer said:

Boo hoo hoo. Did you offer us a cool tennis shoe or how to hack our apple gizmos? I thought not. Adios dickhead!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum