TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I'm gooing to store my photoshop collections and need your opinion.

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 29th 2009#198178 Report
Hello there!
I'm going to store my collection of photoshop works. I have the one on my PC and what once it is hacked?.....
So the friend of mine recommended me have VPS server for this kind of needs and I'm going to have one. After short google search I have discovered www.hostv.com. But I'm a bit new to that and I beg you for help: please let me know if I have chosen good company or maybe you can give me few other suggestions
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2009#198303 Report
hi,
a couple of days late... but what is wrong with storing on a high quality cd or dvd disk !!!! ...... you don't have to worry about monthly costs, or privacy concerns, etc.....

if you decide that, don't use the cheapo's..... your tdk's, most of sony's and imations are considered very good.... or better yet... the gold cd/dvd's... those are use for archival there alittle more expensive (1.50-250 per disk) but there the best on the market...

BiNauI said:Hello there!
I'm going to store my collection of photoshop works. I have the one on my PC and what once it is hacked?.....
So the friend of mine recommended me have VPS server for this kind of needs and I'm going to have one. After short google search I have discovered www.hostv.com. But I'm a bit new to that and I beg you for help: please let me know if I have chosen good company or maybe you can give me few other suggestions
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2009#198305 Report
This is actually spam, you should notice the user's post count of 1 and he/she has not been back since the day he/she posted this.

I will keep this open for the reason of discussing different storage options.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum