TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Photoshop Course

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 29th 2009#198177 Report
I am interested in starting a home study photoshop course, I am only a basic user in Photoshop, but know my way around, I’d like to get a bit more creative with it. There are so many courses to choose from, so I wondered if anyone could recommend a course?

I’d be grateful for a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks

Cara
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2009#198385 Report
Same goes for me...but unlike her...I don't know my way around...I was sitting till now and now I am standing waiting here to see someone who can show me the right path to tread upon...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2009#198389 Report
Well, the cool thing about photoshop is that there are tons of free tutorials out there. Just googling "photoshop tutorials" will unearth a wealth of good stuff.

OTOH, if you're looking for something much more structured and/or something that takes you by the hand and guides you through Ps - and you're willing to pay a nominal fee, I highly suggest lydia.com. It's a video course with literally hours and hours of how-to vids on Ps from the most basic to very advanced stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2009#198403 Report
i am interested in studying photoshop course. so please tell me about information.

Replica Watch
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum