TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Psnewb

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 19th 2001#1961 Report
I tryed to answer your Instant message but it says your mailbox is full....go in there and delete those things from time to time

I think Pank asked for them to be deleted before you leave the site so they dont use up resources needlessly.

Just a heads up
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2001#1965 Report
it says i have 8 messages but i dont see them >:(

where do i go to delete them.

--referring to advanced help--

does this mean i have to reslice my image with the layers not flattened?

how do u add invisible frames in dreamweaver
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2001#1966 Report
If you just launch your .psd in image ready and pull out guidelines like you want the slices and "make slices from guides.

then "save optimized as" and let imageready make the html file and the slices....

then open that html file in dreamweaver and open the behaviours pallet....
go thru and click on your rollover buttons and delete the stuff in the behaviors for each button....(effectively getting rid of all the Crud put in there by Imageready)

now.....go to each button you want to rollover and click it and the click the + button on the behaviors pallet...
select "image swap" and then select the image that will replace that image.

IF....you want a picture of something to change along with that button, while you are in the "image selact" pallet....scroll thru the list and find the picture or whatever and select it in the list, THEN click the browse button to select the image that will replace IT when you rollover the button.

DW might not be perfect, but its alot better than Imageready for generating code.

deleting IM's....go to the screen where you can read them and look on the right hand side.....click the tick marks and click delete.

Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum