TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

PhotoshopClub FAQ

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 20th 2001#2006 Report
I can not believe that FAQ!! I used to have him bookmarked but not anymore. And why should I?? If I couldn't figure something out in one of his "perfect" tutorials he'd tell me I was dumb before telling me what I did wrong. That's saying of course he'd even write back. I know that here I would at least be able to get the help that I needed.

I'm new to Photoshop and I know that I'm going to have problems and make stupid mistakes and with a FAQ like that I wouldn't even think of writing for assistance. Like what is the point of having a site with tutorials if you don't actually want to help the people learn the material?? Isn't that why they're there?? It's almost as if the tutorials are there for those who are experienced with all the endless possibilities and options of Photoshop and if so what do they need a tut for??

Being a newbie I'd like to think that the people who made the tutorials are going to be there to help me if I screw them up. I know that here I will be able to get that. The people on this board are for the most part very nice and that is why I keep returning here. I come back everyday and read what's new. If someone is having a problem with something I read how the rest of you solved it. I know that I don't have the experience to give tips on it but I learn all sorts of things from reading the replies to the posts.

He thinks he's king over the people but what he doesn't realizes is that they all left.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2001#2009 Report
I forwarded this to him.... ROFL! (just kidding)
That site if you asked me is just like 0blivious said..."old"
There hasn't been anything new there for several months...(prolly almost a year).
I'm not impressed by the new design on top of old material either.

and Kay...dont sell yourself short....
...you are gonna come into this forum in the near future and see something and say.."Hey, I know the answer to that!"
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2001#2019 Report
Like what is the point of having a site with tutorials if you don't actually want to help the people learn the material?? Isn't that why they're there??

Agreed. I have some Flash tuts on my site, and get more than a fair share of emails asking questions. Not usually about my tutorials, but for help in other areas of Flash. I don't mind helping people out, but I'm far from a Flash pro.

If I don't have an answer, I'll at least point someone to where they can get the answer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2001#2020 Report
I thought when I first put this thread up that noone would feel the same way as I do, good to see there are others who feel the same
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2001#2029 Report
He'll be here tomorrow to defend himself......

This could turn extremely interesting.........
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2001#2054 Report
One of the reasons I really enjoy teamphotoshop.com is because it is very much the opposite of sites like that in many ways.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2001#2063 Report
All I get are browser alerts telling me "Can't find the server"...in Communicator AND Explorer.

Check the alert I get in Communicator when I try to access PhotoshopClub.com:

What the HELL is that supposed to be?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2001#2064 Report
hhhmmmm, Not smart of him at all....
he hasn't got an alias for his site to be reached without the "www" in front.

http://www.a15f7120f2470afab22f3b1313bbdcc3.photoshopclub.com/

now why the heck he's got this "a15f7120f2470afab22f3b1313bbdcc3" I have know idea....perhaps he's gonna make it hidden like the "bat cave" ROFL!

but if I dont put the "www" in front of the "photoshopclub.com I get the same error U23 did
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum