TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I need Web development experts help

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 19th 2008#181410 Report
I would like to create a new website for an online Live Wecasts/ Video Webcasting. Today a live webcast is there just about in every place we look on the internet. Most news outlets are now using video to report their news stories in its place of print. But Since last month i am looking some web expert's help for relevant information about on web development and design. Can i get proper information from these experts ?? which is the best website to get above information ????? Which program language best for me? I need more information about good live experts site, if you have any knowledge, please share with me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2008#185248 Report
Hi champ.For website developing you should learn about web designing tips.because without web designing you don't think about to make website.so firstly study on it.it will be best for you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2009#197800 Report
Hey, You Have to learn more tips about website development, if you designed a website by using any tool you will facing more problems on web hosting time. i will give you a small suggestion for you, that is with out learning there is no growing at any where this is my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2009#197866 Report
well saying about website devlopment
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum