TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ALienware systems

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 20th 2007#178639 Report
Hello everyone, I just signed up to your forum and had a question for those who may know....Any info is appreciated.

I'm in the market for a new laptop and I've been looking into the Mac Pro 17 incher. This is a sweet machine with a hefty price tag. my other option is a Area-51 m9750 alienware system. By reading the specs it looks just as good if not better. One is Mac OS and the other Windows, which I currently have now. I like the Mac interface but I would have to revamp my entire setup.

What input do you guys have on both systems. I wont be using it for gaming but heavily in Graphic Design.

I appreciate your help, thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 20th 2007#178641 Report
Whichever one you like and fits your budget. If you want the advantages of OS X then the choice is clear. If you want Windows, then you can choose either one because the Mac can run Windows also.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 21st 2007#178643 Report
I use my Macbook Pro (15 inch) for school, gaming, as well as design, and I absolutely love it. My friend has an Alienware laptop and uses it for school and gaming, and loves it as well.

Like derek said, its all just personal preferences. Getting used to an apple takes about 2 weeks, and then you never look back at windows. I love my mac, and I am sure a lot of people on these boards will tell you the same thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum