TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

absolute must see...

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16113 Report
i don't know if you guys/gals have seen this yet (or if you are even into this kind of thing), but if you have the time and the interest, you have to, HAVE TO check this game out! I got the demo off of a MacAddict CD (don't worry, the game is also for PC), liked it so much that I paid for the full release ($12 US, well worth it). Very cool graphics and sounds for a game of this level, and it's sooo addictive!

***Space Tripper***

anyone else know of any cool games that aren't "Top 40"? (Mac or PC)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16114 Report
Runescape is a pretty cool online game.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16124 Report
by the way, I'm sorry if this topic is a little less serious than the ones involving the WTC/Pentagon. I'm not calloused, I've just been sitting in front of the TV watching image after image of destruction...I know it's going to be a while before our lives come around (IF that ever really happens). I'm just trying to find something else to talk about.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16129 Report
Runescape does look pretty cool! (Sometimes I wish I had a PC...sometimes)

Diaspora is also a pretty cool RPG. I played it a lot when I did have a PC. I don't think the site is up right now, however. I checked earlier today and they had a long list of condolences from the players, but it should be up soon enough. Here is a screenshot.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum