TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Yorkers?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 11th 2007#177900 Report
Hey,

I'm going to NY in a few days and I was looking for some good places to visit. I got myself quite a few spots planed already, but maybe some of you live or know well enough NY to tell me some other interesting and different places I might have forgot.

And anyone know of a bar/lounge that is worth stopping by when you're there?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2007#177901 Report
Well as i about 3000 miles away from NYC i would suggest Cielo http://www.cieloclub.com/ this is a cool club and one that i'll be going back too in the future also! its only 300 capacity but if you mail em in advance then its pretty cool and you'll get in!

and for another club its called http://www.rebelnyc.com/ but tbh i dont know what its like

Have a sick time and i shall also be back in april! one of the best cities in the world. have you been before? :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2007#177912 Report
(I live in NY, BTW) Did you check out Rockefeller Center and it's ice rink? (Also the golden statue there is cool too. :P ) NBC studios is also there, you might want to check that place out.

EDIT-Oh, also there's the Top Of The Rock at Rockefeller Center too, check that out, the view is sickly awesome. And there's the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, or the Museum of Natural History, , you can see those, but i'm not sure if you're interested lol. Central Park you may like, too. Oh, and if you like food, try eating at Carmines, 91st and Broadway. (NOTE: I've been talking about NYC this entire time, okay? :P )

Hope this helped!
Koolstr

EDIT-Also, mind saying what hotel you're staying at? I may be able to help with recommending a good/better hotel, if you want.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum