TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Do you like coreldraw X3?

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 2nd 2007#177333 Report
Do you use Coreldraw X3?

I prefer vector type much than bitmap one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2007#177338 Report
I use CorelDraw X3 at work to do all our Laser Engraving as well as our Vinyl work. I love it, it is very simple to use yet you can still do very advanced things in it if you know how.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2007#177341 Report
kinetik said:I use CorelDraw X3 at work to do all our Laser Engraving as well as our Vinyl work. I love it, it is very simple to use yet you can still do very advanced things in it if you know how.

Agreed, vector type graphics' army tools for us.

I use it to make the medium size posters with a plotter in the company.

Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2007#177427 Report
I use to use some form of Corel Draw at a trophy company for the laser engraver and also sublimation. It is pretty cool. Seems easier to use and understand than Illustrator to me. and it does helpful things for that industry better than Illustrator I think. Or maybe I was just used to it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2007#177433 Report
I went to a trade-show in Vegas for the Awards and Recognition industry. At a few of the classes they went through and discussed how Corel had become more of a standard for the industry then AI, many of the reasons involved the simplicity of use as well as the cost. So yeah, it is a lot easier to use then AI
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum