TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

IE7 is out

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 19th 2006#175047 Report
It has this new thing called Tabbed Browsing, it's so convenient! It allows you to have multiple web sites open in a single window. It's hard to explain but I'm sure once you try it you will understand it right away!

And Microsoft invented this new thing called RSS which I think stands for "Really Snazzy Stuff"! Anyway it's even harder to explain but basically you can "subscribe" to a web site and Microsoft automatically tells you when they update it, haha neat! Microsoft is always coming up with new ways to make things more simple for me.

Oh, and you don't even have to go to a separate web site to search anymore! So long MSN.com LOL! You can always just click in the upper right corner of the screen and search for whatever you want! Man, Microsoft is always finding ways to help me do things faster and easier! Haha!

And just look at how pretty and uncluttered the buttons are! ROFL! They really narrowed it down to only the most essential tasks. It doesn't distract you from the web site you are viewing at all, and look at all of those "gradients" and stuff on the buttons! WOW it really makes me think they are 3D and really on my screen! Haha! I want to touch them! :D :D :D :D

Haha thanks Microsoft, you are the best!! :rolleyes: :p :p :p

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2006#175048 Report
Zomg. This company 'Mozilla' already copied them with this program Foxfire or something. Microsoft just can't catch a break.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2006#175051 Report
Boy, MS is really going out on a limb adding all this "new" stuff. I mean how will we ever learn how to use things like tabbed browsing? Sounds really hard to get you mind around. First Al Gore invented the internet then microsoft invents tabbed browsing.... whats next? The wheel?

A search bar right there on the BROWSER?!?!?!?!
WOW, Mickeysoft is on top of thier game. Leave it to MS to come up with all the "NEW" stuff to make our lives easier. I may never go you Ask.com again. :D

This "new" RSS stuff really takes the cake. You mean I can know if a webpage is updated without even going to it? My WORD!

/end sarchasm
Yeah, I downloaded IE 7 RC a few days ago. I'm supprized they didn't give it a snazzy new name like... umm, I dunno... Foxfire or something. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2006#175053 Report
Does it come with the Aero glass look?.. I ain't getting it if it doesn't look aqua cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2006#175060 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2006#175061 Report
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's great :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2006#175066 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2006#175072 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2006#175074 Report
tabbed browsing? Is this kinda like what Firefox already have... Also, Matt Cutts blog : http://www.mattcutts.com/blog has written up some experiences of some users with this current package. ... And FF 2.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum